Back to reality In Internet Marketing

Wednesday, January 27, 2010 ·

After the little high of making my first One Dollar day on Sunday, I got a reality check yesterday when my efforts resulted in absolutely nada. Not one cent!
I guess nothing builds on a even trajectory, especially when trying to figure out the internet marketing deal. One more time, as a reminder to my self,

Just keep your head down, do the work, and the results will come.

I have the feeling I am going to get really tired of saying that! ha ha ha. But, then again, I may be able to look back on these early entries on this blog and really enjoy the struggle that exists now. I just gotta keep going.

I am going to write an ehow article tonight, in an effort to bring different income streams along at the same time. I heard a guy online the other day saying to think of independent income as a greek temple with rows of columns holding up the roof. Every different income stream is like a column, they all work together to increase carrying capacity and long term strength. I thought it was a cool analogy.

0 comments: