January 2010 Income Report

Saturday, February 6, 2010 ·

I have decided to start reporting my online income sources and amounts in an effort to motivate myself and hold myself accountable....so here is the first month's big numbers. I hope to look back on these reports in a few years and laugh at the journey, but I have to admit that it is a little scary putting these little numbers on this blog for anyone to see and laugh if they want to. How weird is that.

Here goes nothing:

January 2010

eHow earnings: (8 articles)-                  $ 3.89
Adsense- (28 Wpmage blogs)              $ 5.87
Commission Junction:                           $ 0.00
Amazon Affiliate                                   $ 0.00
Clickbank                                            $ 0.00
Credit Union (account for online earnings) $0.02


Month Total                                        $ 9.78

Not quite a head long rush into cloning Tim Ferris, but I am started. Goal for February- more than $10.00 with two $1.00 days. This is embarrassing, but I am putting it out there.
Andy



0 comments: