A New Approach

Saturday, January 2, 2010 ·

On December 1, 2009 purchased the WPmang software and program by a guy named Greg Jacobs. Being pretty spendy, I decided that I really need to give it my full dedication. So far, it's a month into it and I'm beginning to see some clicks and traffic and a little bit of Adsense income. The more I get into the Internet marketing realm, I'm beginning to realize one thing. The dedication and the work are way more important than the vendor program. I know it's old news but absolutely nothing happens and no money is made if you don't just grind it out and do the work day after day until you see some results. It's a mental game. It's way easier pursue the next shiny thing that comes down the pike which promises you can make 1 million bucks overnight.

It's not romantic, but it really is just about conquering the mental hurdle of just doing the work. Plain and simple. Greg's program is solid in my opinion, but it's hard work to put hours and hours into making websites, when every day the stats say the same thing. Zero, zilch, nada. I guess this isn't very encouraging, but hey it's honest. I've been messing around with this rubbish for a few years but have never really stuck to any one thing long enough to give it a fair shake.

Everybody, including myself is looking for a silver bullet, that will allow independent income and financial freedom. I guess this post is reminder to both myself and anybody who reads it but there's no silver bullet is just all about the work.

Yesterday I made $.46 in Adsense earnings. That's quite an accomplishment! I have to laugh at myself but these very small victories are enough to keep me motivated to keep learning and working in the IM field. This year I am looking forward to a shoulder surgery that I've needed for a couple of years and I would like to be on a bit of a roll making money online before I have to sit on my butt for three months letting my shoulder heal. My plan is to use that time to to build upon the foundations that are happening right now my Internet marketing as I heal.

So I don't know if this is encouraging to anyone or if anyone will ever read this, but, if no one ever does, then I say to myself "Keep your head down, keep working, and good things will happen."

0 comments: