A Review of Opinion Outpost for Surveys

Saturday, December 6, 2008 ·

Most of the paid survey sites you see out there are just rubbish sites that you need to sign up for a service or subscription in order to get paid. But over the course of the last year I have found a few reputable sites I'll share with you. For full disclosure, I do get a referral fee if you join through my link, but know that I regularly receive money from completing surveys through these guys, they are an honest straight-up operation.
Opinion Outpost is the one of the main sites I use for completing surveys. Surveys are not going to make you rich overnight, but they are a nice way to make some bucks while watching a football game, or when you are waking up. I love to tell my wife when she wakes up that I made $3.00 already that morning! This site pays by check when you have reached $5.00 in earnings, and they arrive within a couple of weeks.
We use these little checks only for paying off debt. We refer to them as "snowflakes" (referring to Dave Ramsey's snowball method of paying down debt. Snowflakes start to make a snowball....get it?) It's our head game we use to keep motivated. I'll share some more survey sites with you soon.

0 comments: