Mechanical Turk starts the flow of money

Thursday, December 4, 2008 ·

Needing to start somewhere, I began doing projects or "HITs" at Amazon.com's Mechanical Turk site. This is a good way to get your feet wet making some bucks online, but it is a lot of work for not a lot of money. The site allows you to accept projects that require human intelligence to catagorize, and describe, for instance.
I did it quite a bit over the last few months while I was drinking coffee and waking up at 4:30AM. Yes, I am a freak that has always gotten up at that time since I was a little kid.

The registration process is simple and straight forward, and within a half an hour you can be completing projects and banking some coin. You need to have earned a minimum of$10.00 before you can withdraw via Amazon Payments. The money goes straight into your bank account in just a couple of days. I have received two payments without a hitch.
Again, a good place to start, but be prepared to work. This is not a passive income stream by any means, but a good beginning income stream to start making some bucks online.

0 comments: