The First Payout from eHow

Monday, August 31, 2009 ·

I have a love/hate relationship with eHow. I love the concept, I love checking my stats and views every day, but it hurts to make myself write new articles. Once I get going, it's not that big of a deal, but it's like sitting down for a root canal to start.
I got a great encouragement over the weekend when I realized that I am now over eHow's minimum $10 threshold, so I should be receiving my first check from them next month. It's a very strange emotion, because, after all, it's only ten bucks. But the flip side is that it's my first semi-passive income check....Now, I get regular checks from doing surveys, but I look at that money as working by the hour. I complete a survey, I get paid once. (If you would like to see the surveys companies that pay pretty dang well, check out my previous post.)
The eHow check represents the beginning of the dream we are all chasing...online income that is passive or semi-passive. It has the potential to pay out again and again.
What an amazing concept.
So, back to the grind. I am rejuvenated at the possibilities.
Andy

0 comments: